- Condition: New
- Type: VRF ac
- Place of Origin: Connecticut, United States
- Brand Name: york
- Model Number: YDMH 450C
- Operating Voltage: 380/400 VAC
- Mounting: Split
- Certification: CE
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Cooling Capacity: 45KW
- power supply: 400v/50hz
- heating capacity: 47kw
- noise level': 60db
- compressor: digital scroll
- air flow: 14000m3/h
- certificate: CE
- WEIGHT: 382KG
- MAX PIPING LENGTH: 175M
- dimension: 1630*1380*830
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Carton for indoor unit and wooden pallent for outdoor unit.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 35 days after we have gotten the above down payment.|
SpecificationsSuper energy saving VRF energy saver air conditioner
Super energy saving VRF energy saver air conditioner
Super energy saving VRF energy saver air conditioner features:
Technology of future:
1.Digital Scroll Compressor operation
The Digital Scroll Compressor uses a simple and effective method to modulate the capacity of an AC, giving unparalleled performance in the modulation field. To modulate the capacity the Digital Scroll operates in two stages, the “loaded state” in which the compressor works as a normal Scroll compressor at full capacity and mass flow, and the “unloaded state”, where there is not capacity and mass flow. During the “unloaded state” there is a separation between the scrolls. Once the scrolls separate, any gas passing through is no longer compressed. Changing the cycle time (“Loaded state”time and “Unloaded state” time) determines the capacity modulation of the compressor.
2.YDS Variable refrigerant flow system
With the introduction of the third generation of the
YDS systems, we offer one of the biggest capacitycapabilities in the VRF market. Cooling capacity from11 kW to 180 kW is now available. This capacity isnow possible to achieve through connecting from 4outdoor units together.
The range is based on 2 outdoor units of 11 kWand 14 kW capacity (Digital scroll compressor) and 4basic modules of different capacities from 25.2 kW to 45 kW, each basic module including a Digital Scrollcompressor and a conventional compressor.
You can connect up to 64 indoor units in onerefrigerant circuit. More than 30 models are available,high walls, cassettes, duct and floor/ceiling types.The individual setting is done by infra red or wired remote control. Additionally it is possible to use a central controller.
Super energy saving VRF energy saver air conditioner lineup:
Payment: 30% T/T down payment in advance. The rest 70% should be made before the delivery
Delivery time: Within 35 days after we have gotten the above down payment
Warranty : One year
Company Name: Medium Harbor Internationnal Trade (Beijing)Ltd.
Department: Sales Department
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|